In this post, we will describe to you MIST Admission Circular 2021. We will provide important information about the Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST) Admission 2020-21. We will not add any type of unnecessary info. So you have to read this article attentively and collect your necessary information. We gathered all information from the official site and authentic source.
MIST Admission Circular 2021
In this part, we put some important information about MIST Admission 2021.
|Admission Circular Published Online||03 February 2021|
|Online Application Submission Starts||04 February 2021|
|Online Application Submission Ends||18 February 2021|
|Admission Test Date||05 March 2021|
|Admission form fee||Tk 800 (Unit A)
Tk 1000 (Unit B and Unit A+B)
|Admission Centre||Dhaka, Cumilla, Chattogram, Khulna and Bogura (Applicant must select the desired admission test center while submitting the application online)|
MIST Admission Circular 2021 photo
Here we added MIST Admission Circular 2021 photo. You can download MIST Admission Circular 2021 photo.
MIST Admission Circular 2021 PDF
Here we added MIST Admission Circular 2021 pdf. You can download MIST Admission Circular 2021 pdf. Click here to read and Download MIST Admission Circular 2021 PDF.
Qualifications to Apply for MIST Admission
- SSC/Equivalent: The applicants who passed the examination in 2018 & 2017 in Science Group obtaining a minimum GPA of 4.00 out 0f 5.0 (without fourth subject).
- HSC Examination/Equivalent: The applicants who passed in 2020 & 2019 obtaining a minimum total grade of point of 17 out of 20 in four subjects (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English).
- GCE (‘O’ and ‘A’ Levels or Equivalent):
(1) The applicants who passed in 2018 & 2017 with minimum ‘B’ grade in five subjects including Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English in GCE ‘O’ Level.
(2) The applicants who passed in 2020 & 2019 with minimum two ‘B’ grades and one ‘C’ grade in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in GCE ‘A’ Level.
d. Applicants interested in Biomedical Engineering must have Biology at HSC or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘A-’/ GCE ‘A’ or equivalent level with a minimum grade point of ‘C’.
MIST Written Test
- Short-listed candidates shall be allowed to appear written test. These candidates include: candidates who passed in H.S.C/Equivalent Examination in 2020 and candidates who passed H.S.C or equivalent in 2019.
- Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of total GPA/Number obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in H.S.C or Equivalent Examination. In case of a tie, the order of priority for selecting the eligible candidates will be GPA/Number in Mathematics, Physics and then Chemistry.
- Two separate lists of applicants (one for the current year and the other for last year) will be generated for selection purposes to appear written admission test only.
- The names of short-listed candidates will be published (to be intimated later) online on MIST website (www.mist.ac.bd).
MIST Examination and Marks Distribution
There will be NO Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ). Questions will be in both English & Bangla and applicants can answer either in English or Bangla.
No mark is allotted for S.S.C/H.S.C/Equivalent results. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of Written Test only. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test is 40% for both Unit A and Unit B.
Five percent (5%) marks will be deducted from the written test for the candidates who passed HSC in 2019.
Thereafter, a Combined Merit List (candidates passed HSC in 2020 and 2019) will be prepared for the admission and department allocation.
The marks distributions for both units are as follows:
|A (Engineering)||Mathematics||40||Total Marks 100 Examination Duration: 2 hours|
|B (Architecture)||Drawing and Architecture related topics||100||Total Marks: 100 (A)+100 (B) Examination Duration:(2+2) hours|
NB: For Unit A only, candidates will sit for the written test of 3 hours. For Unit B (Architecture) only /both A and B (Engineering and Architecture) candidates will sit for the written test of 5 hours (3 hours 2 hours) with a break in between.
MIST Online Apply
We will discuss and will show the full procedure of how to apply for MIST admission. So read and pick essential info from this part.
After successful submission of the application, the applicant will receive a USER ID online. With that USER ID, the applicant needs to send an SMS to 16222 from Tele-Talk pre-paid mobile phone.
Detailed instructions for e-Application and Fee submission are given on the MIST website. On successful completion
of both, the applicant will receive a password through SMS using which an eligible applicant can download Admit
Required Documents for MIST Quota Applicants.
- Freedom Fighter: Related Bangladesh Gazettes/temporary certificate issued by Ministry of Liberation War Affairs/LalMuktibarta/Indian List/Certificate from Bangladesh Mukti Joddha Sangsad and relationship certificate with freedom fighter.
- Military Ward (Children of Military Personnel):
(1) Serving. Certificate from Organisation Head / authorized officials.
(a) Officers. Certificate from CORO/ Naval Secretariat/ Air Secretariat.
(b) JCO/ OR/ NC(E) of Army/ Navy/ Air Forces: Certificate/Service Record Book from respective Arms/Service’s Record Offices/Drafting office.
- Tribal. Certificate issued by local Upazilla Chairman and countersigned by District Commissioner.
- For all quota applicants, above mentioned original documents (hardcopy) must be submitted to MIST Admission Office for quota authentication/verification.
For GCE applicants, an attested copy of the Transcript/Certificate (hardcopy) must be submitted to MIST Admission Office for authentication/verification.
Candidates will be considered disqualified for any incomplete or false information at any stage of the admission process.
Total seats in MIST
There are 570 seats in the Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST). We have given department-wise seat number for student’s benefits….
|Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)||60|
|Electrical, Electronic and Communication Engineering(EECE)||60|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||60|
|Aeronautical Engineering (AE)||50|
|Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering (NAME)||40|
|Biomedical Engineering (BME)||40|
|Nuclear Science and Engineering (NSE)||40|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering
Civil & Water Resources Engineering
|Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)||50|
|Petroleum and Mining Engineering (PME)||25|
If you need any type of help and need any clarification, you can contact MIST authority. Here we added admission help desk contact numbers and official contact details.
- Admission Help Desk: 01769024054/ 01769024056/ 01769024090/ 01769024094 (09:00-17:00)
- Address: Room No. 201, 2nd Floor, Tower Building-1, Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Mirpur-12, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh
- E-mail: email@example.com
- MIST Website: www.mist.ac.bd
Conclusion: I hope this article will help you to get your MIST admission information. We are trying to cover all the difficult things that you may don’t understand early. If those topics or others have any questions/information or any suggestion about this you can connect with us. Comment below us we will connect you our self. Thanks for stay with us.