Khulna Agricultural University is one of the most reputed a government-financed public university in Bangladesh. The maximum number of students has their scoend choice to admit to the public university. As we said earlier, They have got a good reputation in Bangladesh. Particularly for agriculture students who have passed in Govt. or a Private college in their higher secondary. Today we will discuss all the Khulna Agricultural University (KAU) such as Admission Process, Circular, Tuition fees, Total students, Achievements and many other things.
Khulna Agricultural University
Khulna Agricultural University (KAU) is a public university aiming at providing modern education of Bangladesh Agricultural University standards in Bangladesh. It was established as the only university of its kind in Bangladesh in 2019. Then to now, this university has got a huge preference in the Public university Sector in Bangladesh. The main campus is located in Khulna, Bangladesh.
Khulna Agricultural University Important Information
- Full Name: Khulna Agricultural University
- Type: Public
- Establish Year: 2019
- Department: 51 Departments
- Admission session: One
- Seats: 150 Seats
- Campus: 03
- Address: Arangghata, Khulna, Bangladesh
- Official site: kau.edu.bd
- Hostel & Seats: Available
- Rank: 102 (variable)
- Scholarship: Available
Khulna Agricultural University Campus
They have two campuses within Khulna with a Playground, Campus, hostel and many other things.
Location on Google Map
Khulna Agricultural University Permanent Campus
Khulna Agricultural University’s permanent campus is located in Arangghata, Khulna, Bangladesh.
Khulna Agricultural University Temporary Campus
Khulna Agricultural University’s temporary campus is located in Deana, Daulatpur, Khulna.
Khulna Agricultural University Programs and Departments
Khulna Agricultural University has seven faculties and 51 departments covering all aspects of agricultural education and research. We will discuss here all of them.
Faculty of Veterinary, Animal and Biomedical Sciences
- Department of Anatomy and Histology
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Department of Microbiology and Public Health
- Department of Livestock Production and Management
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Parasitology
- Department of Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Department of Dairy Science
- Department of Poultry Science
- Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine
- Department of Animal Nutrition
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Surgery
- Department of Theriogenology
Faculty of Agriculture
- Department of Agronomy
- Department of Soil Science
- Department of Entomology
- Department of Horticulture
- Department of Plant Pathology
- Department of Crop Botany
- Department of Plant Genetics and Biotechnology
- Department of Agricultural Extension and Information Systems
- Department of Agroforestry
- Department of Agricultural Chemistry
- Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Faculty of Fisheries and Ocean Sciences
- Department of Fishery Biology and Genetics
- Department of Aquaculture
- Department of Fishery Resources Conservation and Management
- Department of Fisheries Technology and Quality Control
- Department of Oceanography
- Department of Fish Health Management
Faculty of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Studies
- Department of Agricultural Economics
- Department of Sociology and Rural Development
- Department of Agribusiness and Marketing
- Department of Agricultural Statistics and Bioinformatics
- Department of Agricultural Finance, Co-operative and Banking
- Department of Language and Communication Studies
Faculty of Agricultural Engineering and Technology
- Department of Farm Structure
- Department of Farm Power and Machinery
- Department of Irrigation and Water Management
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Mathematics and Physics
Faculty of Food Sciences and Safety
- Department of Food Engineering and Technology
- Department of Food Nutrition
- Department of Quality Control and Safety Management
- Department of Bioprocess Engineering
Faculty of Environment, Disaster Risks and Agro-Climatic Studies
- Department of Environment and Agroclimatic Studies
- Department of Forestry and Mangrove Studies
- Department of Wildlife Ecology
- Department of Disaster Risk Management
You can also check their official website for any confirmation and news here
Khulna Agricultural University Admission
Khulna Agricultural University has one admission season. Find out all the information regarding admission by contacting the people given in the list below. You can also read our article or visit the official website.
Contact for Admission
|Dr. Kh. Mazharul Anwar (Shajahan)||Registrar (In-Charge)||+firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested applicants for admission are required to submit an application in a prescribed form to be obtained from the Admission Office of the University and other locations as may be advised from time to time. Applicants may also download the application form from KAU website (kau.edu.bd) or get it from the admission office or by mail writing to the Registrar. The mailing address is:
- Name: Dr. Kh. Mazharul Anwar (Shajahan)
- Designation: Registrar
- Address: Khulna Agricultural University, Sonadanga, Khulna, Bangladesh.
- Phone: +8801711341261
- E-Mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Khulna Agricultural University Admission Eligibility
Find out about eligibility for admission to Khulna Agricultural University (KAU) from here. Pre-qualification is one of the important determinants for admission to the KAU. Prior-learning /assumed knowledge is an additional criterion for admission in professional degree programs. Admission requirements for each program are provided in the respective program syllabus in detail.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Admission
A candidate having at least 12 years of schooling from a relevant discipline can apply for undergraduate admission.
Overseas student admission
The KAU is mindful of increasing global student mobility and makes every effort to harness the growing opportunities to attract international students. Foreign students must obtain a valid visa to study at KAU while foreign nationals living in Bangladesh are eligible to study at KAU.
Admission to foreign students is selective. To apply for admission
In addition to pre-qualification, the BAU conducts either formal or informal tests to assess applicants’ competency in literacy and numeracy and also general aptitude. The University Administration in collaboration with the respective department will conduct oral or written tests according to administrative convenience.
Bangladeshi all Agriculture University association has decided that undergraduate admission test will be combined from the academic session 2019-2020. After admission test merit list, students will admit according to the merit score of seven Agriculture University. All seven Agriculture University has available seats 3551 including Bangladesh Agriculture University.
Khulna Agricultural University Cost (Local Tuition Fee)
|Name||Duration||Credit||Admission Fees||Cost||Total Tuition Fees||Others||Total Fees|
|Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon||Update Soon|
Khulna Agricultural University Admission System
Khulna Agricultural University is one of the leading universities in Bangladesh. This is a well-reputed university for Agriculture. Please click on the application link for the online application. You should provide the correct information for the application. Khulna Agricultural University admission authority will check your application and then eligible candidates will be invited for both written and oral test.
Khulna Agricultural University provides a significant number of scholarships and financial assistance to the students. It also offers tuition waivers (full/partial) to deserving students.
Khulna Agricultural University Facilities
On-campus and outside of campus, KAU has some hostels for its students. Although all-around thousand students can live in the hostel at a time. Also, they have a Teachers’ Residence, Teacher-Student Center (TSC), Guest House, Common Room, Gymnasium, Swimming Pool, Sports Club, Cultural Club, Debating Club, Computer Club, Germplasm Center, Botanical Garden, ICT Cell, Bank, Library and many more facilities in KAU.
Also, Their transport system is very high quality. Always on time, Safe and time-consuming, Better Environment, Reduce Traffic, Reduce pollution, It can teach time management, Money saver.
Khulna Agricultural University Ranking
Almost 100+ public and private universities in Bangladesh now. But there are some differences in each other in universities. Ranking deference between those universities like in the particular year result, campus statistics, etc. Let’s check the ranking here of KAU.
- Khulna Agricultural University has achieved 11907 in the world’s leading University Rankings.
- Khulna Agricultural University is the 102nd ranked University among all public Universities in Bangladesh.
KAU Teachers List
|Prof. Dr. Md. Shahidur Rahman Khan||Vice-Chancellor|
Booklist will be added soon
- KAU has achieved 11907 in the world’s leading University Rankings.
- KAU is the 102nd ranked University among all public Universities in Bangladesh.
Conclusion: I hope this article will help you to get information about Khulna Agricultural University. We are trying to cover all the difficult things about the Khulna Agricultural University that you may don’t understand early. If those topics or others have any questions/information or any suggestion about the Khulna Agricultural University this you can connect with us. Comment below us we will connect you ourselves. Thanks for stay with us.
Thanks for staying with us. If this article helps you a bit please do subscribe to New Educational Article. we hope Khulna Agricultural University’s article maybe help you to know how when where you join the Khulna Agricultural University. Also, you can comment below for any further content.